At L&N Performance Auto Repair, we are committed to delivering the highest level of service in everything we do. Whether you need diesel repair, European vehicle repair, an engine or transmission replacement, or a simple oil change, you’ll be treated to the same unwavering level of excellence.
To help us achieve this goal, we have invested heavily in a new, state-of-the-art facility. We are pulling out all the stops to ensure our mechanics and technicians have access to the best tools.
Watch as the owner of L&N Performance Auto Repair, Lucas Underwood gives an exclusive preview of what to expect.
Continue reading on to learn more about what makes our new service center the jewel of Blowing Rock, NC.
New Facility. Same World-Class Service!
We are proud to announce the construction of a new state-of-the-art facility. We have invested in the latest and most advanced solutions to expedite our ability to deliver fast and efficient repairs.
Here are a few key highlights of our new auto repair center in Blowing Rock, NC:
- A smart, strategically designed 6,000-square-foot workspace. While we could've built a bigger facility, we have masterfully designed and organized it to be a smarter, more efficient space. Every square inch of our new facility will be strategically organized to help our mechanics perform fast and efficient repairs.
- A total of 10 bays and 8 lifts. You shouldn't have to wait several hours for simple auto repairs. To remedy this common problem, we have included 10 bays and 8 lifts so you can get in and out.
- A mobile bay with an advanced driver-assist system. We are slated to add a state-of-the-art mobile column lift that will allow us to safely lift a vast array of heavy-duty vehicles efficiently and quickly. From pumper trucks to fire engines to delivery vans, L&N Performance Auto Repair will be able to provide maintenance and repair solutions in Blowing Rock. NC.
- Large 18-foot doors. With larger doors, we will be best equipped to perform repairs on virtually any sized vehicle. These doors allow our mechanics to elevate vehicles strategically in ways we haven’t done before. As a bonus, doors are mechanically operated. They can be closed or opened with the touch of a button.
- 12-foot wide doors. In addition to being taller, our new bays feature massive 12-foot wide doors.
Why Is the Waiting Room So Small?
We get it — you're busy. Whether you have to pick up kids from school, run to the post office, go to work, or sit home on your couch and catch up on Tiger King, you have things to do! Sitting at the auto repair shop while your vehicle is repaired doesn't rank high on your to-do list.
However, most auto repair facilities in Watauga County expect you to do just that. As such, they have built elaborately spacious customer waiting rooms. They gleefully tout the bountiful amenities they have available.
While L&N Performance Auto Repair offers all of the amenities and more, we don't expect you to wait. If you choose to, you can enjoy complimentary beverages, free Wi-Fi, and the company of our helpful team. You could even make a few new friends.
What we are more proud of is offering our loaner vehicles and complimentary shuttle options. This way, you can run your errands, be present at little Johnnie’s soccer game at Blowing Rock Elementary, or attend Sarah’s thrilling violin recital at the Middle School.
What you do with your time is entirely up to you, but we want to give you the freedom to decide.
Faster Automotive Repair & Maintenance Solutions in Blowing Rock. NC
Automotive repairs can take anywhere from a few hours to several weeks, depending on the severity of repairs.
While some waiting times can be attributed to ordering parts and other factors, most are due to an auto repair shop being backed up. Or it can be attributed to the auto repair shop not having the necessary equipment or space on hand to perform the repairs properly.
Our new facility in Blowing Rock, NC is designed to experience neither. We will offer a total of 10 service bays that are equipped with the latest and most advanced equipment. Because we only use the best tools, our mechanics can get you in and out quickly and efficiently.
Advanced European Repair in Blowing Rock, NC
European vehicles are different. And we aren't just talking about aesthetics.
What’s underneath a BMW or Mercedes-Benz hood will look noticeably different to any mechanic compared to a Toyota or Chevrolet. Most differences can be attributed to the fasteners used on European vehicles.
Because of this, most auto repair facilities in and around Blowing Rock, NC are not equipped to perform repairs or maintenance on these vehicles.
Simply put, it takes time for a mechanic to learn how to repair European vehicles. It also requires a special set of tools.
Fortunately, the certified mechanics at L&N Performance Auto Repair are trained to perform service and repairs on European vehicles. Moreover, our new, larger facility empowers us to keep an even wider range of tools for an even wider list of European vehicles.
Contact L&N Performance Auto Repair in Blowing Rock, NC
Don't settle for less-than-stellar auto repair and maintenance when you deserve the best. At L&N Performance Auto Repair, we are proud to be the best auto repair facility in Blowing Rock, NC.
This is before we even open the doors of our new facility. But once we do, you can expect an even more dynamic experience.
Most importantly, we stand behind our work with a 36-month/36,000-mile warranty on eligible repairs. We can offer this complimentary warranty because we only use the best parts and the highest-trained mechanics.
If your vehicle needs more repairs than you’ve budgeted for, we can also help there. We offer fast, no-credit-needed auto repair financing solutions. In a matter of seconds, you could be preapproved for up to $5,000 in financing for your repairs.